Friday, December 21, 2012

Our first Christmas as a Mr. and Mrs. :D

Hooray! Our first Christmas as husband and wifey. I'm pretty stoked. We had decided not to get a tree this year...But...I just couldn't let that happen. So, I went to someplace classy to get a tree. CVS. I know, I'm a high roller. Wanna see it? Of course you do.

Gah, adorable. I even got stockings from the dollar store.
I was so proud of myself. My first tree. I even got tiny ornaments! Then something happened. Keith apparently had the same idea I had...but better. Darn him upstaging me! Seriously, minutes after I sat back to admire my Charlie Brown tree, I got a call from Keith saying he was on his way home from work...with a tree.

WHAAAAT. All that work for nothing. I was excited to get a real tree, but bummed we wouldn't get to enjoy my sad little tree that I was so proud of. Oh well.

Once we put up and decorated the 6 footer, however, I totally felt all better. Ignore the terrible image quality.

Look at that! Oh, Santa! Oh, Christmas! Sorry Jesus, we forgot to buy a star...so instead of the classic symbol of Christmas, we stuck a picture of ourselves up there. Cute.

We even have a nifty fancy-shmancy legit German Advent Calendar. If you don't know what that is, shame on you. You had a lousy childhood, obviously.
Advent calendars are much more fattening with only two people...




No comments:

Post a Comment